Jaclyn Conley is a Canadian born artist based in New Haven CT. Conley has exhibited nationally and internationally at venues including The Painting Center in NY, NurtureArt in NY, Projective City in Paris, Wynick-Tuck Gallery in Toronto, and the Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum in Ridgefield CT.
Conley has been an artist in residence at the NXTHVN in New Haven, the Vermont Studio Center and The Emily Carr University of Art and Design in Vancouver Canada. Conley has received grants including a Connecticut Office of the Arts Fellowship, a Canada Council for the Arts Visual Arts Project Grant, an Elizabeth Greenshields Award and a Fellowship from the Sam and Adele Golden Foundation. Her work has been reviewed and featured in numerous publications including The New York Times, Canadian Art, Border Crossings, and New American Painting.
Conley is currently an Associate Professor at the University of Hartford's Hartford Art School.
- Solo Booth at Art Brussels, MARUANI MERCIER, Brussels, Belgium
- Geoffrey Young Gallery, Idols and Icons, Great Barrington MA, curated by Phil and Sue Knoll
- Art Votes: Visualizing the Democratic Process, Gallery Bergen, Paramus NJ, curated by Amy Lipton
- Worlds Imagined, The Gallery of Contemporary Art, Sacred Heart University, Fairfield CT
- Geoffrey Young Gallery, Polysolaris, Great Barrington MA, curated by Phil and Sue Knoll
- Housatonic Museum of Art, ReMythologies, Bridgeport CT, curated by Stephen Kobasa
GRANTS & AWARDS
- 2018 Canada Council for the Arts Visual Arts Project Grant
- 2016 Artist’s Resource Trust, Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation Artist Grant
- 2016 Canada Council for the Arts Visual Arts Project Grant
- 2012 Artists Fellowship, Connecticut Office of the Arts
- 2009 Sam and Adele Golden Foundation Fellowship
- 2003 Elizabeth Greenshields Award